Our community empowers children to realize their unique human potential through a curriculum designed to foster independence, responsibility, and self-motivation. We nurture a love of learning and practice mutual respect, preparing our students to become compassionate, creative thinkers who thrive in a changing world.
Our core values are the underpinning of our school. They do not change from situation to situation. They are set on a foundation of respect and responsibility. They reflect who we are and what is truly important to us.
- We are a welcoming, caring and engaged community.
- We provide an environment in which authentic Montessori principles and practices are applied.
- We guide and support the unique development of each child.
- We model and teach good stewardship of our natural environment for current and future generations to enjoy.
- We manage our business in a fiscally responsible way while upholding our commitment to providing quality Montessori education and to supporting our employees’ professional and personal growth.