Follow the Child is dedicated to supporting families who desire a Montessori education by providing an opportunity for tuition assistance to qualified families. In the past, FCM has been fortunate to provide tuition assistance awards of $1,000-15,000 per year.
Anyone who is interested in supporting our Tuition Assistance Program can donate here.
This Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) is intended:
- To ensure the continuity of each child’s educational path.
- To ensure the continuity of the student population in each of our classrooms.
- To recognize economic hardships can impact some of our families’ ability to attend FCM.
- To recognize the importance of the relationship between FCM and our families and the benefit of maintaining long term relationships.
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM TIMELINE
March 1 | Current Families FAST Form Due
March 18 | New Families FAST Form Due
End of March | Deadline for TAP Award Letters to be Released to Families
TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM APPLICATION
FCM’s TAP Committee will assess each application individually and create an amended financial agreement that reflects the TAP award between the family and FCM.
TAP Application includes the following documentation:
- FAST (Independent School Management’s Financial Aid for School Tuition) Form completed by the family at their expense ($48). This is an independent financial evaluation of the family’s ability to pay tuition performed by ISM. You must submit your 2021 Tax Returns with your FAST Form.
- Financial history at FCM (if applicable) prepared by the Finance Director
- An optional letter from the family submitted through the FAST Form stating:
- Change in financial circumstances
- Long term commitment to FCM
- Statement of financial need